Our Music Together® classes build on your child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. We'll help you provide your child with the basic musical skills needed to enjoy school and social musical activities, and to study an instrument should he or she choose to do so.
What is a Music Together class?
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, and movement activities in a relaxed and playful setting.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
- 45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!
- Weekly classes teaching a new song collection every fall, winter and spring (summer classes are a mix of various collections).
- A new professionally recorded CD and a songbook each semester.